Companhia Agricola do Sanguinhal | Sanguinhal Touriga Nacional 2014
REGION | Lisboa
VARIETIES | Touriga Nacional
VINIFICATION AND AGING | Aged for 12 months in French oak barrels.
TASTING NOTES | It has a strong red color with an aroma of ripe fruit with floral notes. On the palate it is smooth, young, elegant and full-bodied with a lively finish.
PAIRING | Excellent with cheese and red meat.
- 87 Points, Wine Enthusiast
- 87 Points, Robert Parker Wine Advocate
- 16 out of 20 Points Revista de Vinhos a Essencia do Vinho
- Gold Medal in Lisboa Wine Competition – (Portugal)
- Gold Medal in Portugal Wine Competition – (Portugal)
- Gold Medal in Berliner Wine Trophy – Deutsche Weine Intstitut (Germany)
- Gold Medal in Austria Wine Challenge – Austria
- Gold Medal in Selection Magazin – Germany
Order Online from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Click Here.